All but eight health systems have given the COVID jab to more than half of 45- to 49-year-olds
The great majority of England’s health systems have given first doses of the COVID vaccination to more than half of those aged 45 to 49 in their area, according to the latest NHS England data.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date