Advice for health professionals providing pregnancy screening tests published
Leading Colleges have released advice for healthcare professionals to ensure they provide screening results to pregnant women and their partners in an unbiased and non-directive way, making families aware of their options and giving them time to decide their next steps.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date