'Admitting patients into a hospital bed in a timely manner has become frequently unachievable'
Emergency departments cannot tackle the problem alone and joint working with Health Boards, Local Authorities, Primary Care, Integrated Joint Boards and the Third Sector is needed, says the RCEM Scotland Vice President.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date