Accurate predictions of ovarian cancer outcome possible with new classification system, say researchers
Research suggests new method for subtyping ovarian cancer enables the 'accurate prediction' of patient disease outcome, as well as the development of new targeted cancer therapies.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date