A ‘sponge on a string’ test to detect oesophageal cancer earlier
A review of the BEST3 trial results and how the Cytosponge can change clinical practice to improve the early detection of Barrett’s oesophagus and oesophageal cancer.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date