93-year-old lady with breathing difficulty
You do a home visit for a 93-year-old lady with hypertension. Her daughter thinks she seems to be generally more puffed on exertion. Which clinical signs would support a diagnosis of heart failure?
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date