Exclusive: IT contractors warned not to ‘exploit’ pandemic for ‘personal gain’
Private sector IT experts drafted in to help the NHS address the coronavirus pandemic “will be asked to leave immediately” if they exploit their position “for personal or corporate gain”, the chief executive of NHSX has warned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date