Learning disabilities patients told they may be ‘too frail’ for mechanical ventilation if they get COVID-19
People with learning disabilities have been told by GP surgeries they are unlikely to be prioritised for mechanical ventilation if they contract COVID-19, because they could be too “frail”, HSJ has learned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date