Major trust in talks with private sector for cancer care
A major East Midlands acute trust could move cancer operations to the private sector as it prepares for a surge in coronavirus cases.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date