Trust chiefs fear ventilator delays ahead of crucial week
Senior NHS leaders across hospital trusts are growing increasingly concerned about the shortage of ventilators — and a lack of information about supply — ahead of a “key week” for the health service, HSJ understands.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date