Revealed: The challenges and dilemmas as NHS Nightingale prepares to open
The NHS and Army’s project to convert London’s ExCel into a 4,000-bed field hospital — a plan of unprecedented scale for this country — is grappling with major clinical and cultural tensions, as well as the huge logistical challenge, ahead of its official opening next week.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date