GPs vote down ‘Trojan horse’ PCN scheme
GPs have voted to reject the primary care network contract signed by the British Medical Association and the NHS, delivering a blow to the crux of the long-term plan.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date