Exclusive: Doctors told not to fear reprisal during coronavirus outbreak
NHS national leaders are set to reassure doctors they will be supported by their employers and should not fear regulatory reprisals, within reason, if they end up working outside their areas of expertise during the coronavirus outbreak.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date