Exclusive: A&E doctors and trust chiefs open to ditching four-hour target
The Royal College of Emergency Medicine and NHS Providers — important voices in the row over the future of the four-hour A&E target — are both now signalling they are open to dropping it, HSJ can reveal.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date