‘Two to three years’ before we have enough staff, says trust chief
The head of a mental health provider has said it “could be two to three years” before staffing supply for child and adolescent services meets demand, following new criticism of its services by the care quality regulator.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date