Hancock: CCGs’ power to determine IVF cycles should be removed
Matt Hancock has said it is “absurd” that NHS leaders in some parts of England are able to decide to commission lower levels of IVF, rather than having it determined nationally.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date