PsAPASH: a rare and recent autoinflammatory syndrome associated with hidradenitis suppurativa
Source: Gadelha RL, Paiva RSR, Palitot EB, Costa JE. PsAPASH: a rare and recent autoinflammatory syndrome associated with hidradenitis suppurativa. An Bras Dermatol. 2020. 95. DOI: 10.1016/j.abd.2019.02.012.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date