Key NHS England ambition missed for seriously ill patients
A key ambition for the treatment of seriously ill mental health patients has been missed, with some parts of the country falling short by a large margin.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date