Exclusive: Hancock told People Plan falls short on staff numbers
The government has been warned that current NHS People Plan proposals will not solve serious problems in cancer care because they don’t go far enough in making commitments to growing staff numbers, HSJ has learned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date