NHSE told to set new A&E ‘maximum time to assessment’ target
Analysis carried out for NHS England’s review of NHS targets has proposed it set a “maximum time-to-assessment target… for all those attending [accident and emergency departments]”.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date