New targets set to be phased in from April, says NHSE
The NHS can expect a phased implementation of new operational targets from April — instead of a full switchover on day one — NHS England’s number two has said.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date