Hunt tells Hancock to ‘use his magic’ to secure high cost drug approval
Former health secretary Jeremy Hunt has urged his successor to find a way to ensure patients can access a high cost drug which is subject to a legal challenge against the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date