‘Number 10 backs’ real-time patient experience measures
GP contract update: Concerns have been raised about plans in the new GP contract for an “as close to real-time as possible” measure of patient experience in general practice, said to have been propelled by Boris Johnson’s number 10.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date