‘Inherently risky’ children’s cancer service to be overhauled after HSJ revelations
Children’s cancer services in south London are to be reconfigured after a new review confirmed they represented an “inherent geographical risk to patient safety” — following HSJ revelations last year of how serious concerns had been “buried” by senior leaders.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date