Two services face axe from embattled GP contract
NHS England is planning to drop altogether two of the five services it wanted primary care networks to deliver in 2020-21, in response to outcry from GPs, HSJ has learned.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date