4 in 5 doctors concerned some patients will get left behind if telemedicine increases post COVID-19
76% also said they are generally more worried about missing something in a remote consultation, according to a survey of 1,250 UK doctor conducted by the Medical Protection Society.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date