20% of COVID-19 patients receive a psychiatric diagnosis within 90 days
Study suggests that having COVID-19 increases a person’s risk of developing psychiatric disorders and that patients with existing psychiatric disorders might be more likely to get COVID-19.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date