Xromi® accepted for the prevention of vaso-occlusive complications of Sickle Cell Disease (restricted)
Restricted in children who are too young to be able to swallow capsules / tablets and adults and adolescents who have difficulty in swallowing solid oral dosage forms.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date