Viral hepatitis: more needs to be done to close the testing gap
Approximately four in five people living with hepatitis B and three out of four people with hepatitis C infection across the EU/EEA and the UK have not yet been diagnosed.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date