Use of combined hormonal contraception during the COVID-19 pandemic
FSRH Clinical Effectiveness Unit has issued a statement as some contraceptive providers have voiced concern about the use of CHC during the COVID-19 pandemic because of increased risk of thromboembolism.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date