Siponimod recommended for secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
NICE says clinical trial results show that siponimod reduces the number of relapses and slows disability progression compared with placebo.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date