Safe Drug Management in Anaesthetic Practice guidance published
The latest guidance builds on 2016 guidance and extends beyond anaesthetic rooms to other areas where anaesthesia is administered. It considers the safety and wellbeing of healthcare professionals with risks relating to ‘drugs of diversion’.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date