Pembrolizumab recommended for untreated metastatic or unresectable recurrent head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
Pembrolizumab monotherapy works better than chemotherapy alone for cancers that have started outside the oral cavity, says NICE guidance.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date