Pembrolizumab in combination recommended for lung cancer
Clinical evidence showed that adults with NSCLC having pembrolizumab in combination with pemetrexed and platinum chemotherapy for up to two years were likely to live longer than those who had pemetrexed platinum chemotherapy.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date