Patient Safety Alert: Deterioration due to rapid offload of pleural effusion fluid from chest drains
This alert is for action by acute and specialist hospital trusts and independent hospitals providing NHS-funded services where chest drains may be inserted.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date