National guidance for post-COVID syndrome assessment clinics [v2]
The updated guidance follows the release of the COVID-19 rapid guideline: 'managing the long-term effects of COVID-19'. It includes a clear clinical pathway, a specific section on children and young people, and further clarification on the data strategy including coding, registry, and reporting.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date