Masks: type IIR from Cardinal Health – destroy affected lots
Foam strip on the mask can flake and enter the wearer’s airway or mouth; ties and/or stitching may detach from the mask.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date