Liraglutide recommended for managing overweight and obesity
NICE guidance says adjustment in the BMI threshold is appropriate when considering liraglutide for people from minority ethnic groups known to be at equivalent risk of the consequences of obesity at a lower BMI than the white population.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date