Letter to GPs on the vaccination of permanent adult household contacts of severely immunosuppressed individuals alongside JCVI priority cohort 6
This letter from NHS England outlines the next steps for GP practices following the JCVI’s advice that adult household contacts of adults (over 16 years of age) with severe immunosuppression should be offered COVID-19 vaccination alongside priority group 6.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date