JCVI issues advice on the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
Vaccinating more people with the first dose should be prioritised above offering others their second dose, as protection is obtained around two weeks after the first vaccine dose, says the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date