JCVI Cohort 6 – adult household contacts of adults with severe immunosuppression – Operational Guide
This operational guide, issued by NHS England, should be used to support mobilising vaccination for adult household contacts of severe immunosuppressed adults to maximise vaccine uptake for this group of people and to ensure immunosuppressed individuals are as protected as possible from COVID-19.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date