Inhalers for asthma – Patient decision aid
This practical resource from NICE provides information to help people with asthma and their healthcare professionals discuss their options for inhaler devices. It is suitable for use by people aged 17 years and over.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date