Immunology and allergy referral guidelines summary
This local referral guideline contains useful key points relevant to all GPs. Compiled by Immunology Consultants for the North Bristol Trust, it covers several conditions, including food allergies, anaphylaxis, rhinitis, bee/wasp venom allergy, urticaria, C1-inhibitor deficiency, asthma and eczema.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date