Image library – the dermatological signs of COVID-19
Skin rashes have been frequently described in patients with COVID-19. This short summary, accompanied by an image library, lists the types of skin manifestations most commonly reported so far.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date