How to differentiate Parkinson's disease from other causes of tremors?
This practical reference table flags some key aspects from different types of tremors to help you differentiate between Parkinson's disease, essential tremors, physiological tremors and drug-induced tremors.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date