Filgotinib recommended for moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis
Evidence shows filgotinib with methotrexate or other conventional DMARDs is more effective than adalimumab with methotrexate or methotrexate alone for treating moderate to severe RA that has not responded well enough to 2 or more conventional DMARDs.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date