Evidence of harm from illicit or fake benzodiazepines
Healthcare professionals should be alert to the increased possibility of overdose, raise awareness and be able to recognise symptoms of overdose and respond appropriately.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date