Entrectinib recommended for ROS1-positive advanced non-small-cell lung cancer
Evidence for entrectinib in ROS1-positive advanced NSCLC shows it is clinically effective but there are some uncertainties.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date