Electrical stimulation recommended to improve muscle strength in chronic respiratory conditions, chronic heart failure and chronic kidney disease
NICE interventional procedures guidance [IPG677] shows adequate evidence of efficacy for those who are having an acute exacerbation of their chronic condition and are unable to exercise.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date