Dexcom G6 Sensor: untested barrier methods to reduce skin reactions
MHRA says users of this continuous glucose monitoring system may experience adverse skin reactions to the sensor. Healthcare professionals are advised to identify these patients and consider using alternative devices.
Join OnMedica and benefit from:
- Bitesize CPD and easy to digest content, free for UK-based GPs and specialist doctors
- High-quality, evidence-based content developed by expert editors and clinicians
- Articles, quizzes, videos, visual summaries and more
- Regulatory alerts and round-up of medical journals
- New content added daily, so you know you’re always up to date